Wilderness Medicine Course Discount Program
As the longest-serving sponsor of wilderness medicine courses in Southern California, Adventure Risk Management realizes the cost and time impacts of this incredibly valuable training. As course sponsor, we try to offer various ways to mitigate these costs so that you can obtain the training you need….
Apply EACH of these discounts as they apply to your Registration Request:
- Earlybird Registration: Registrations received 90 days or more prior to your course may deduct $15 for WFR or WEMT, $10 for WAFA, Bridge or Open Recertification
- Check payment: Complete & return our Registration Form along with your check payment and you may deduct $15 for WFR or WEMT, $10 for WAFA, Bridge or Open Recertification
- Alumni Discount: Past students of courses sponsored by Adventure Risk Management (or our ‘sister’ company, Wilderness Outings) may deduct $10 for each past wilderness medicine course you have taken with us. (Maximum $30 Alumni discount.)
Example: WFR registration submitted >90 days prior to course, paid by check, Alumni of one previous ARM or WO wilderness medicine course: Deduct $40 from your tuition!
To apply Discount: Adjust the tuition amount according to discount- make note in your Registration of the discounts you are applying, and the date of your previous ARM or WO course (if applicable).
- Registration cancellation or transfer requests revoke all discounts, and incur normal processing fees.
- All discount options expire 14 days prior to the start of your course.
- Group Registration Discount
- Available to groups of at least 5 or more students- contact us for a quote.
- Must be paid by a single check payment. Registrations & payment must be received at least 30 days prior to start of course. Cancellation of any registration revokes discount for remaining registrations.
- Private Courses for Larger Groups